The Jed Board is IP65 certified. This means it is sealed for dust and dirt and can withstand water from all directions. Whilst you can ride in the wet, we really don't recommend it for safety reasons.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to charge?
- Can I ride the Jed Board in the rain?
- Can I travel with my Jed Board?
- Do I need to add grease to the Jed Drive?
- Does the Jed Board remote use Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz?
- What wheels can I use on the Jed Board?
- Where is the Jed Board made?
- How long is the Jed Board deck?
- What is the top speed of the Jed Board?
- How much does the Jed Board weigh?