Yes, you can travel with the Jed Board. The battery on the Jed Board is rated at 160wh which can be carried onboard for air travel. Most airlines allow you to carry 2 x 160wh battery packs with you not contained in equipment. This means you can carry a Jed Board Dual plus an extra battery or a Jed Board AWD. Due to the ever changing landscape around air travel and batteries the airline/airport will have the final say.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to charge?
- Can I ride the Jed Board in the rain?
- Can I travel with my Jed Board?
- Do I need to add grease to the Jed Drive?
- Does the Jed Board remote use Bluetooth or 2.4Ghz?
- What wheels can I use on the Jed Board?
- Where is the Jed Board made?
- How long is the Jed Board deck?
- What is the top speed of the Jed Board?
- How much does the Jed Board weigh?